Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
She said, "I know what's behind that smile. Don't have to pretend in front of me."

Today is stupid. An hour trip to school just for 2 hours lesson. I didnt know management was E-learning this week. Wouldnt have gone school if i knew. Anyway, i couldn't sleep at all last night. I laid on bed at 12 plus? but only slept at 3 plus. Anyhoo, i was so out of mood, i didnt blogged about what i did the past few days. So here...

Monday. Was surprised Jem asked me for dinner after school cos we don't usually meet up after school. Anyhoo, we went AMK hub and dined at New York New York. I had really nice pasta! But i couldn't finish my chicken so it was given to Jem. Then we wanted to have dessert but too full! Had candy floss instead. And we fooled around with it. It was quite funny. Then was long trip home, slept in the bus.

Tuesday. Met Saywee and Michael after school and headed to Bugis. Went foodcourt to eat and i cant stop spilling my soup on Michael. it was accidental. Then, we headed to El Sheikh, thats when Si Hui came to join. Tried out shi sha for the first time. And michael was so high and crazy. I swear he talked lotsa nonsense. Wanted to upload his crazy picture but i'm quite lazy. Anyhoo, it was really a nice place to slack and chill! Cabbed home after that.

Wednesday. Went out with wee to Tampines Mall and caught One Missed Call. I dont know how to rate it seriously. but it was, o... kay. After movie, dined at one of the restaurant named Central. I had funny drink, Ice milo with grass jelly. It tasted like ice milo and grass jelly. And i couldn't finish my food again.

And talking about food, i realised i havent ate since i woke up! Okay, and i'm like having fever, and then not. Now i am again. grr. Anyway, went to walked around the bazaar after school cos the guys wanted to check it out. And i saw Ricky, and he said my hair is niceee. =) But he kinda couldn't recognise me at first. Yea, came home after that and took a nap. Was super tired. Junyi says i'm jet lag. When people sleep, i stay awake and vice versa. Weiyan's so sweet, she shares my pain. And to all others who cared, thanks. really appreciate it. Exams are coming. i got a feeling i'll take more than just one supp paper. Sighs. I still don't feel good.

Gotta pick myself up, where do I start?
Cos' I can't turn to you when it all falls apart.

With love, on Thursday, January 10, 2008
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse